GT MEDIT GERMANY Adjustable Height Tripod Seat Cane Chair Foldable Crutch Walking Aid Mobility Stick Torch Light Tongkat
|Product SKU||【Lampu】Cane Chair|
|Size (L x W x H)||87 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm|
***【 Showroom and display unit available 】***
- Perfect walking aid come with Torch LED Flashlight for those wanting extra safety and security.
- The bright LED flashlight provides excellent visibility at night or in low light conditions.
- Included Seat
- This cane chair is the perfect tool to help you keep your balance.
- The portable cane chair is lightweight.
- This compact combined cane and stool offers three sturdy legs for stability.
- It no-sweat comfort grip keeps it from slipping as you wander the paths
- Navigate indoors or outdoors.
- It Foldable and Easily for stores and takes up minimal space.
- Extra Stable Base, Trusty cane.
- Provide secure, reliable support on any surface
- Now you can enjoy the freedom to go anywhere you like, stride by stride with at you side!
- Material: Aluminium / Stainless Steel
- 5 Point Adjustable Cane height: 87.5cm to 97.5cm
- Color: As picture shown
- Adaptable for right or left-handed users.
- Package Included: 1 x Foldable Stainless Steel Walking Cane + Seat
To unfold it:
- Hold the handle with one hand, and hold the stool top with the other hand,
- press down the stool support and make it fit well with the main stand
- positioning support, to ensure the stool top is flat and straight.
- It can be used as a stool when it's unfolded.
To fold it:
- Hold the handle with one hand, and hold the stool board with the other, push
- the stool support upward till the stool top fit well with the stool support,
- ensure the buckle on stool to be locked with the main support bar.
- It can be used as a cane when it's folded. Anti-skidding reinforced base makes
- the product light and durable.
- Do not take a step unless your quad cane is firmly on the ground.
- Do not place your quad cane too far forward. The quad cane should be directly across from the instep of your weaker foot.
- Do not take steps that are too big.
- When turning, take small steps
- Check your quad cane tips regularly. Replace them when they are worn.
- Be careful when walking on uneven or wet surfaces.
- Use good posture when walking.
- Check your balance before stepping.
- Walk at a safe pace.